суббота, 7 ноября 2009 г.

Seduce me at sunrise


If I had to describe this book in just a couple of words they would be heartbreaking and longing. Even without a single love scene I would give this book a hot rating because the longing between Merripen and Win is palpable. We can feel it seething on every page. It's a rare book where I can feel everything the writer has written as vividly as I felt in this book. For me, this is the perfect blend of all things I love in a romance - a to die for hero who is filled with angst and who would do ANYTHING for the heroine, a heroine who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to go after it. Dark at times and light at others - enough to make me smile and chuckle in places, a secondary character who was lost to all, but was on the road to recovery, important scenes with characters from the previous book that we loved, well written love scenes, this book has it all.

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий